• Bachelor's Degree required with a major in Information Technology, IT Business, Computer Science, Technology, or any related.
• At least 4 years of relevant IT/Technology consulting experience.
• Candidates with background in Financial Services, Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets are highly preferred.
• Experience in process improvement analysis, business process re-engineering, and delivery and implementation of large technology solutions.
• Good understanding of system development life cycle, project management and system implementation lifecycle methodologies.
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
• Excellent communications skills in both Thai and English, ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner.
• Ability to work independently as well as in team and handle tight deadlines.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.