Consulting (Banking Industry) - Business Analyst (Consultant - Manager Level)
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Gather and analyze business requirements and translate them into functional and technical requirements specification.
• Assess and evaluate business process, business model, and organization to identify areas of improvements, define/propose potential business and technology solution to enhance business performance.
• Define functional and/or technical design and solution related to banking platform to deliver expected result.
• Create user story, define customer journey and/or operational process to serve full life cycle of banking-related process.
• Provide supports in application/system testing and deployment activities.
• Bachelor's Degree required with a major in Information Technology, IT Business, Computer Science, Technology, or any related.
• At least 4 years of relevant IT/Technology consulting experience.
• Candidates with background in Financial Services, Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets are highly preferred.
• Experience in process improvement analysis, business process re-engineering, and delivery and implementation of large technology solutions.
• Good understanding of system development life cycle, project management and system implementation lifecycle methodologies.
• Strong analytical skills, understanding of complex issues, ability to quickly absorb information, conceptual and creative problem-solving excellence.
• Excellent communications skills in both Thai and English, ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical, and impactful manner.
• Ability to work independently as well as in team and handle tight deadlines.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.