- Provide mentorship, guidance and career development to members of your team
- Lead a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities which will enable the department to develop deeper, more scalable solutions
- Team management responsibilities for a market team, whilst also serving as a cross-functional and a global liaison in developed areas of expertise
- Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results
- Deliver projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research, and strategy development, working directly with global cross-functional teams to problem solve analytical approaches and develop solutions
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence team strategy through effective communication
- Advocate for users within their market, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions
- Develop and deliver support in accordance with Resilience Plan
- Develop curriculum for new hire and refresher trainings on resilience. Delivers new hire and refresher resilience trainings in accordance with Resilience Plan and Training Plan
- Conduct 1:1 coaching sessions with Service Provider Personnel on an as needed / as requested basis. Set aside blockable time in support of this coaching. Be open and accessible to Service Provider Personnel
- Facilitate group coaching sessions by team to process challenges associated with work and personal life and to strengthen team cohesion
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Significant experience in a complex fast paced environment
- Minimum 2 years of prior relevant people management experience
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for ensuring an excellent user experience
- Credentialed/licensed mental health expert with relevant clinical experience in the delivery of empirically supported resiliency-based interventions
- 3+ years of post-graduate clinical experience delivering both 1:1 and group coaching sessions across the mental health spectrum, including issues related to one’s employment
- Ability to establish therapeutic alliances and build rapport with a diverse patient population
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.