Data Engineer (Oil & Gas Exp Preferred)
- Gathering requirements and specifications from users / business stake holders.
- Need to have skill and experience to transform source data and target data by ETL tool (Extract - Transform - Load) as well as transform target data to source data.
- Perform feasibility, impact analysis and suitable solutions based on the use cases.
- Ensuring data management and governance to maintain the data integrity.
- Develop data mappings to extract the data from XML/Database and loading to the source stating database tables.
Azure Cloud, AAD, KeyVault, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Azure Event Hub
Experience in ETL on cloud
Nice to have:
ADF, PowerBI, ADLS2, Azure SQLDB
C#, SQL, Python, REST API
Experience in Oil and Gas industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ professional experience/knowledge of SQL, Databricks, Data Warehouse, Data Lake, Azure Cloud (Optional)
- Relevant working experience in ETL.
- Knowledge in the Data Warehousing Domain.
- Good exposure to different Data Modelling techniques.
- Familiar with Waterfall & Agile methodologies.
- Understand different interface files.
- Strong English communication skills.