As an Accenture SAP Change Management professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business, and leverage their talent.
We welcome you to speak to us for the role of SAP Change Management Consultant.
- Support Change Management leads in creating Change Strategy / Change Plan, develop stakeholder engagement plan, design different change management initiatives, plan and design communications interventions and enable training upskilling of people impact by change.
- Will be expected to leverage the insights coming from the change management related data and analytics to design change strategies. You will be expected to know how to conduct change impact analysis, how to conduct stakeholder analysis, how to design various change management initiatives and how to drive change adoption.
- Will be part of a collaborative dialogue with client sponsors/ leadership to align on key messages and desired behavior shifts. Conduct stakeholder analysis and develop stakeholder engagement and communications plan.
- Will have a knowledge and experience of new generation change management tools and techniques such as change management related analytics tools, change control tools, behavioral and culture change tools, etc.
- Will define metrics and measure business adoption and business benefits realization. Ensure key messages are communicated accurately and timely using innovative channels, to capture the hearts and minds of stakeholders. Measure effectiveness and drive continuous improvement.