Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Our Technology Strategy & Advisory practice delivers to the marketplace a wide variety of offerings, assets and expertise in the intersection between business and technology strategy. Our existing projects’ portfolio can be split into two blocks, depending on their mission;
- Those aimed at helping our clients repositioning their current IT landscapes for the Digital Era – therefore, helping the C-Suite (from CEOs and CIOs to CDOs, CTOs and COOs) to evolve their value proposition and operations to become more agile and flexible to respond to ever changing business requirements
- Others focused on advising our clients on the design of new technology blueprints to adapt their business models, whatever the final objective will be; growth, repositioning, etc. – helping the C-Suite (from CEOs, CDOs, CTOs) to turn new ideas into actionable business models when and where technology is at the forefront
Our professionals are experienced with bold, value-creating approaches to technology, bringing boardroom-relevant criteria to technology investments and helping high-performance businesses to “think bigger” about IT ability to improve operating results
Key Responsibilities May Include:
- Work in teams within the Technology Strategy & Advisory practice, interacting with other Accenture teams, providing overall oversight in the creation of client work products
- Have a full ownership of developing a portfolio of client’s / industry / capability group agenda
- Develop a commercial agenda and drive it alongside the full sales lifecycle; from origination to sale closure
- Manage interaction with clients’ C-level suite throughout projects’ lifecycle, including initial sales pitches
- Be engaged in more than one project at the same time, leading delivery while serving as a Subject Matter Expert on specific topics or even work-streams
- Manage work in such a way that the results are both of distinctive quality and useful to the client in terms of improving competitive position
- Provide specific guidance to team members to ensure that project focus is on target and work is accomplished on time and of the highest quality standards
- Contribute to thought capital development on topics of interest to potential clients and collaborating with others in the firm on client development activities
- Strengthen and evolve current assets to drive Accenture growth in Technology Strategy & and Advisory topics, industry wide
- Experience in technology strategy projects, including complex deals in the intersection of technology, business and finance.
- Experience in shaping technology approaches aligned with the agenda of CIO, COO and CEO
- Strong analytical skills to model financial impact of technology and help clients take decisions based on those models
- Strong synthesis skills to deliver insights and conclusions to C-Level about complex problems
- Strong communication skills to help clients understand impacts and benefits of technology, move the client organization to the desired change state and communicate transformation journeys
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.