- Ability to lead a team and bring in business development activities and consulting – covering all aspects; including presales and supporting the sales team, product demonstrations, analysis, implementation and training of end-users utilising primarily Dynamics 365 or earlier Dynamics versions such 2016 and 2015.
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ within accurate and detailed scoping documents
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Quality Assurance & Documentation
- 6 to 8 years Dynamics CRM consultancy experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM 2016/2015
- Experience of providing Presales Demonstrations
- Experience of working on full life cycle implementations across multiple versions of Dynamics CRM/365
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of core Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 modules
- Microsoft SQL Server understanding
- Ability to create high-quality functional documentation and strong requirements gathering skills.
- Highly confident with providing support and training to users
- Strong attention to detail and a keen desire to deliver the highest quality solutions to customers
- Experience across a number of industries – ideally strong finance experience
- Solves complex problems with creative solutions
- Self-Starter with ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
- Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
- Places emphasis on client satisfaction
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.