Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
· Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
· Review and integrate all application requirements, involving security requirements.
· Review and integrate the application security technical architecture requirements.
· Provide input into final decisions regarding application security.
· Experience in IAM, Application Security, Cloud Platform Security, Cyber Defense / Cyber Security, GRC, Data Privacy and Protection
· Ability to build and maintain mainstream security systems on cloud platforms, including but not limited to user operation audit systems, security event alert systems
· Experience with defensive technologies and can use WAF, network firewall and other components to block attacks
· Skills in intrusion detection, event tracing, log analysis, and big data threat detection
· Linux; functional script coding capabilities, such as Shell, Python, etc.
· Experience working with: Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, AWS Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, EC2, EKS, Azure, Harbor, Vault, MySQL, Gitlab, MongoDB, CA Layer7
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.