- Responsible in processing service request based on agreed targets by gathering the needed information to plan and request for change in the IT infrastructure.
- Responsible in planning, testing, and implementation of request for changes involving: Network, Server, Voice and other related Core Communication and Server Infrastructure Services.
- Ensures that planned request for changes are reviewed and approved before implementation.
- Responsible in coordinating tasks to internal IT Operations as part of normal operations.
- Responsible in providing timely and accurate update and information on assigned service request and request for changes.
- Responsible on timely communication for assigned request for changes which cannot be implemented as planned due unforeseen circumstances.
- Coordinates with concerned teams, vendors, and/or appropriate third party as part of operations escalation as necessary. Ensures that all escalation information is accurate and periodically updated, and that all relevant members of the team are regularly informed on the status of the operations escalation process
- Performs installations, upgrades, preventive maintenance, backup, monitoring, access administration and related Core Communication and Server Infrastructure tasks.
- Maintains data integrity and ensures the security of Communication and Sever Infrastructure technologies in accordance with standards and best practices (e.g., standards implementation/configuration hardening, secure access control, patch updates, etc.)
- May be tasked to coordinate or be a member of various continuous improvement initiatives of the organization.
- Performs assigned activities or tasks which are aligned to the set objectives by the management.
- Graduate of Engineering course, in any of the following discipline:
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Or, a graduate of B.S. in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Must have at least one year of experience in an IT related capacity.
- Technical experience must include the following:
- Basic to Intermediate skills in Server/Network/Voice administration, operations & maintenance troubleshooting
- PC hardware troubleshooting
- Must have good command of oral and written communication, critical thinking and effective presentation skills.
- Knowledgeable in the following standards: ISO 20000, ISO 270001; ISO 22301; CMMi for services
- Background in Service Support, Service Delivery, IT Service Management, IT Operations.
- Certification in ITIL, Cisco, Juniper, Bluecoat, Aruba, Microsoft or VMWare will be an advantage.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Maintains effectiveness and composure amidst pressures and difficulties and simultaneous demands from diverse tasks.
- Works well within and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Helps team members to explore new ways and challenge old ways to achieve breakthroughs.
- Keeps abreast of developments or trends in one’s area of knowledge/technology/system in support of desired objectives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.