- Demonstrate understanding of data quality, privacy and security issues
- Convert functional design to technical design and develop the efficiency SQL script
- Perform data cleansing and data quality checking
- Liaison with team member for any issues or exceptions during the data cleansing process
- Assist with profiling, cleansing, converting and loading of data for all projects assigned
- Follow standard data validation processes to ensure data integrity and configured data meets compliance standards
- Join the client team to support Energy Components Application Suite (oil & gas production allocation)
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or others related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Strong in database design, SQL script development, and Oracle database.
- Experience in C# and .NET programming
- Ability to convert functional design to technical design and develop the efficiency SQL script
- Detail-oriented with good analytical skill
- Good command of English both written and spoken
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.