- Working as part of a team to design and implement enterprise level dynamic web applications such as media portals, content management systems, e-commerce sites or banking portals
- Translation of User Stories into source code on various technical platforms and within waterfall or agile delivery environments
- Integration of established 3rd party services such as video content management solutions, Cloud infrastructure service web analytics or commercial transaction service providers
- Appreciation of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Adherence to web standards and best practices - Software development methodologies, e.g. agile
- Experience with source/version control software such as SVN & Git The following skills and experience would be preferred but are not essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.