Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
- Supervise process and functional design activities
- Create functional requirements as an input to application design Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Plan and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
- Drive test planning and execution
- Bachelor and/or Higher in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Experience in SAP-mySAP ERP-Financials, SAP-CO-Controlling, SAP-FI-General Ledger, SAP-FI-Accounts Payable, SAP-FI-Accounts Receivable, SAP-FI-Asset Management, SAP-FI-Revenue Management Contract Accounting (RMCA), SAP-Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM), SAP-FSCM-Cash Management (CM), SAP-FSCM-Treasury & Risk Management
- Proven functional consulting experience with at least 2 system implementation projects.
- Strong background in financial and accounting processes.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.