- Financial Analysis, Financial Value Creation, Finance Strategy
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting process design and implementation
- Business Metrics
- Management Reporting and Analysis
- Balanced Scorecard design and implementation
- Driver-based Corporate Planning Model design and implementation
- Financial and Regulatory Reporting: Diagnose, design and implementation
- Planning and managing business diagnosis and planning activities
- Guiding team through problem definition, issue identification and workplan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Performing/interpreting value analysis to identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Planning and managing effort to define to-be organization processes, capabilities, application of key technologies, and performance measurements/KPIs
- Planning and managing business architecture implementation activities
- Designing and conducting business solution testing and deployment plans
- Monitoring achievement of strategic, financial and operational benefits, ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved and helping to adjust programs if necessary
- Helping define the structural and cultural changes required to reach the goal; sequencing those changes
- Willing to travel
- Bachelor / Master in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Actuary Science, Economics, or equivalent professional qualification.
- With minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in the industry, management or advisory role
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.