- Deliver large-scale programs that integrate processes with technology to help clients achieve high performance.
- Design, implement and deploy custom applications on Hadoop.
- Implementation of complete Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Design, implement and deploy ETL to load data into Hadoop.
- Minimum 1 year of Building Java apps
- Minimum 1 year of building and coding applications using Hadoop components - HDFS, Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Flume etc
- Minimum 1 year of MapReduce coding, including Java, Python, Scala programming, Spark Streaming
- Minimum 1 year implementing relational data models
- Minimum 1 year understanding of traditional ETL tools & RDBMS, End to End Data Pipeline
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or 3 years IT/Programming experience
- Full life cycle Development
- Minimum 1 year of experience Developing REST web services
- Industry experience (financial services, resources, healthcare, government, products, communications, high tech)
- Experience leading teams
- Data Science and Analytics (machine learning, analytical models, MAHOUT, etc.)
- Data Visualization
- Understanding Cloud components/Architecture (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.