- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum 7 years experience in SAP FI full- cycle implementation project
- Strong sense of ownership and high level of accountability
- Able to work multiple activities concurrently and as a team
- Knowledge of advanced applications and leading software packages
- Good command of English
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.