Only few career options offer a better platform for success than consulting career in Accenture – it creates opportunities to accelerate your career development beyond what could be achieved with many other employers. Consulting is a great way for you to develop a broad set of skills, gain experience across industries and technologies, and ultimately determine where to focus your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Advise big, renowned companies what they can do better to achieve higher performance
• Work in different industries to help our clients with their strategies and organizational changes,
• Analysis of business processes and designing solutions in areas such as customer relationship management, supply chain management or finance
• Focus on Systems Integration Consulting, which connects and aligns company’s processes with information technologies and software applications
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.) with up to maximum of 2 years of work experience
• Management or Technical background
• Drive to learn and develop the field of management and/or information technology
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Fluent Slovak and English language
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 400 € depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Flexible Benefit System - budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 90%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.