Only few career options offer a better platform for success than consulting career in Accenture – it creates opportunities to accelerate your career development beyond what could be achieved with many other employers. Consulting is a great way for you to develop a broad set of skills, gain experience across industries and technologies, and ultimately determine where to focus your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Advise big, renowned companies what they can do better to achieve higher performance
• Work in different industries to help our clients with their strategies and organizational changes,
• Analysis of business processes and designing solutions in areas such as customer relationship management, supply chain management or finance
• Focus on Systems Integration Consulting, which connects and aligns company’s processes with information technologies and software applications
WHAT WE EXPECT
• University degree (Mgr., MBA, Ing.) with up to maximum of 2 years of work experience
• Management or Technical background
• Drive to learn and develop the field of management and/or information technology
• Analytical and logical thinking
• Fluent Slovak and English language
WHAT WE OFFER
Accenture offers a competitive compensation package. As required by the Slovak law we state, that the legal monthly minimum gross base pay starting from 1 350€ depending on your professional and personal qualifications in the required areas.
• Guaranteed Paid overtime or overtime vacation
• Cafeteria – Budget for benefits based on your choice
• Transparent bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty presents
• Flexible working arrangements (Flex-work, Home Office)
• Option to participate on projects abroad
• Wide range of leading-edge trainings (including various language
• Teambuilding activities
• Regular performance management and evaluation process
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring
Family & Health:
• Multisport card which grants an access to hundreds of different
gyms, studios and swimming pools
• Three self-recovery days without doctor‘s note
• Sick leave compensation
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding and New baby bonus, Inhouse day care)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Cloud Data Architect (permanent home office possible)
Posted 3 days ago
Billing analyst with Chinese Language
Business Process Delivery
Posted 4 days ago
Experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Developer Senior (permanent home office possible)
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.