Cloud Infrastructure Lead
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Key responsibilities include:
• Design, implement and support virtualization/cloud infrastructure and environments
• Automate the provision of cloud resources
• Resolve technical issues: troubleshoot incidents, identify issues, fix bugs, document problems, and implement preventive measures
• Monitor and manage cloud performance and security mechanisms
• Setup of monitoring dashboards, deriving thresholds and alert setups, reaction method setups
• Work with application and infra team to gather the requirements for monitoring and log mechanisms.
• Work closely with AWS infra team to setup the required infrastructure as per requirements
• Writing scripts for Infra as code setup using CloudFormation/Terraform
• Cost administration and optimization
• Lead the delivery of the cloud project
Critical Success Factors:
• Minimum of 6 years of experience in solutioning, delivery, implementation or support of cloud infrastructure platform and services
• Strong experience in computer/storage and virtualization infrastructure, network and cyber security design and protocols
• Hands-on experience in setting up AWS platform will be a plus. Familiarity with EC2, RDS, ElasticCache, Auto-scaling Group, S3, VPC, EKS, ECS, Cloudfront, CloudWatch, Lambda, etc
• Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and implementing network solutions
• In- depth knowledge and understanding of monitoring concepts, alert mechanisms, log monitoring, anomaly detections, creation, and setup of dashboards.
• Experience or knowledge in Dynatrace will be a plus
• Familiar and experience with Oracle/MSSQL DB
• Has hands-on experience in Wintel/AD/ADFS
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Good written and communication skills.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.