Technical Architecture Delivery Analyst
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Top 3 MUST have skills:
• Experienced with designing & implementing enterprise container applications on /Tanzu/Kubernetes Orchestration platforms supporting containerized capabilities
• Experienced with design highly available, fault tolerant and secure online systems based on gov requirements.
• Able to administer websphere/weblogic/Kubernetes at scale.
• Familiar with maintaining at scale enterprise online web architectures, microservices architectures
Good to have skills:
• Familiar with agile process and tools so that can understand develop process and tools to support the delivery life cycle.
• Familiar with Web application from end user interaction to backend (role of the sso, web server, app server, database and components supporting it)
• Familiar with operations delivery of maintaining architectures (OS patching, application patches, performance monitoring/throughput, operational automation)
Main role and responsibilities
• Take ownership of one or two application product and its operational aspects of patching, application support etc. For example , able to setup a websphere server in HA mode in PROD and looking at the application patches post setup.
• Familiar with handling and maintaining enterprise container architecture (3 tier architecture), up to 100 envs per site
• Part in application architecture sessions with build teams to provide inputs on integration points like Web services, gov interfaces for MQ and SFTP .
• Familiar with designing, implementing & administering enterprise level Kubernetes platforms like openshift/tanzu/cloud foundation.
• Familiar with container provisioning, images, repository lifecyle concepts & deployment of container centric services.
• Familiar with maintaining at enterprise Architectures including web application, Microservices.
Diploma and above / at least 6 months working experience
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.