Data Migration Lead - Financial Services
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 700,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Customer experience is the top focus for bank operations leaders. And it should be. Everything from new customer expectations to digital models to Open Banking are pressuring banks to keep pace. Yet, achieving true customer-centric banking requires modernization of core banking systems—the front- and back-end software that processes daily banking transactions. The team brings together the skills, technologies and capabilities to renew core banking systems in ways that put customers first and enable banks to release trapped value in their operations.
- Conduct workshops with client and legacy team vendors
- Work with client in gathering business requirements for data migration needs.
- Work across multiple functional teams to understand data usage and implications for data migration.
- Prepare data migration plans including migration risk, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Manage assigned risks and monitor potential impacts as part of the data migration plan.
- Develop best practice, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out data migration activities.
- Have a thorough understanding of data reconciliation and how to reconcile migrated data with source data
- Perform migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another.
- Perform data migration audit, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Involved in designing, planning and managing the data migration process.
- Work with subject matter experts and project team to identify, define, collate, document and communicate the data migration requirements.
- Lead and provide guidance to Accenture migration team members as well as to client migration team members
- Work with client for weekly cadence, status reporting etc.
The Right Profile
- Minimum of 13 years of experience, preferably in Financial Services
- Proven experience leading end to end Core Banking data migration project
- Excellent knowledge of integration of core banking platform to peripheral applications
- Strong technical knowledge of Silverlake
- Excellent in communications and stakeholder management