Workday Integration Consultant
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Within our Workday Business Group your focus will be on the cutting edge of business processes and applications. You will advise our clients and play an important role in the implementation of Workday’s Integration solution. You will gain experience and develop your capabilities working together in teams, receive on-the-job coaching at leading clients as we work with them to transform their systems to the next level.
Job description (non-exhaustive):
· Understand and apply Workday and Accenture methodologies
· Conduct or support working sessions with clients to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
· Understanding of business process management, methods, and tools.
· Evaluating, communicating, and coordinating the technical impacts of application integration decisions
· Creating detailed system interface specifications, field mapping, and system process designs
· Developing, testing, and deploying integrations required to meet business requirements
· Support guiding our clients through their change journey
· Understand and adhere to SOX processes, regulations, and controls is a plus
· Proactively identify optimization/automation opportunities, and support strategic initiatives with Workday HCM/Finance is a plus
· A well-recognized Technology Degree and preferably a postgraduate qualification
· 2-5 years’ experience of Integration project experiences (preferred ERP/HCM/Finance);
· Understanding of integration encryption standards and how to implement them
· PECI and PICOF Integration Experience, Reporting Knowledge, Workday Studio Experience, Workday Connector Experience and EIB
· Understanding of integration processes, interact with global resources across multiple geographic locations is a plus
· Demonstrated working knowledge of principles, practices and standards of human resource administration
· Must have worked in projects involving multiple systems playing a cross system role solving functional/architectural/technical issues
· Excellent communication skills in English (additional languages a benefit);
· Interest in Technology and strong desire and ability to master new skills;
· Driven to satisfy clients;
· Affinity with and knowledge of HCM/Finance processes is a plus
· Experience in Workday (both as consultant or end-user/administrator) is a plus
· Consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company is a plus.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.