Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
• Develop deep knowledge within a complex product group
• Investigate and prioritize advertising issues, escalating to a specialist when appropriate for further troubleshooting or de-bugging.
• Own tasks end-to-end until they are assigned to specialist.
• Discern product confusion from bugs, identify solutions, and advise the sales team advertisers to accomplish the advertisers desired outcome
• Effectively and concisely communicate resolution, technical resolution, workarounds, or product confusion to the sales team
• Partner with product support group specialists to identify solutions to advertising bugs and product confusion
• Facilitate a high-end customer experience related to support for advertising bugs
• Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree
• Online advertising experience
• Customer service experience
• Excellent oral and written communication skills required
• Ability to rapidly assess, analyze and resolve or troubleshoot issues and distill into clear and concise communications
• Aptitude to support complex products
• Ability to overcome a product learning curve
• Ability to think critically and problem solve
• Ability to work in teams
• Minimum of 1 years’ of experience with product technical support