Our cybersecurity team offer services that enable mission resilience by offering deep cyber expertise, advanced analytics, continuous monitoring, and secure cloud services. Working closely with our clients, we design, build and implement information security strategies and solutions that can help enhance business performance.
- Work closely with the product teams to understand our products in depth to document the product details including the security architecture, attack surface, trust boundaries and data flows.
- Assist in develop Threat Models that enumerate cybersecurity threats by attack surface. Document and verify the existing security mitigations and identify if additional mitigations are required for our products.
- Lead the documentation of product cybersecurity requirements, cybersecurity risk analysis, verification and validation protocols.
- Work with the product teams to define security mitigations, provide guidance during mitigation development.
- Develop and implement security test and verification scripts for testing web, iOS, Android and REST API.
- Assist in conducting security verification and validation efforts.
- Experience in developing test routines and protocols to validate security mitigations.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Right Profile
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts regarding web, iOS, Android and Rest API security. Understanding of current and emerging security technologies and threats.
- Proficient with methodologies, tools, best practices and processes across various cybersecurity areas.
- Proven experience with threat modelling and risk analysis.
- Ability to gather written and verbal information from multiple sources, assess and consolidate risks to provide appropriate recommendations.
- Hands-on experience with penetration testing and vulnerability analysis frameworks and tools.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.