Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in:
2) Strategy & Consulting
As a Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. In 2019, the company reported revenues of $43.2 billion, with more than 492,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. With more than 500,000 employees worldwide—in 200 cities across 51 countries—Accenture also operates more than 100 “innovation hubs,” developing solutions for cloud, finance, and other industries.
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation
Job Title: ServiceNow Solutions (Manager)
As a ServiceNow Architect, you will have the opportunity to lead our ServiceNow solutioning teams across the ASEAN region. You will be provided an opportunity to take on unique challenges and collaborate with clients and internal project teams - applying strategic thinking to IT service management and guiding the client on optimal use cases across the ServiceNow platform.
- Lead and develop vertical-focused sales materials
- Mentor and train both Sales and Solution Consultants within the practice
- Identification of and ownership of internal development activities.
- Drive best practice, standardization and knowledge sharing across the practice.
- Work closely with sales to understand key prospect and customer requirement
- Understand key prospect and customer organizational goals
- Develop and present business case material for senior prospect and customer stakeholders
- Create and deliver tailored presentations and product demonstration
- Act as sales technical champion and key point of contact for senior decision makers within prospects and customers
- Present all capabilities within the ServiceNow platform
- Work within, and help lead, an extended team where required
- Assist the sales personnel in the qualification of Enterprise customer needs and performing pre-demo needs analysis
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to prospects and existing customers, both onsite and via video
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, webinars etc
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- In conjunction with Sales Personnel and Professional Services, conduct transition briefing - communicate commitments, expectations etc in preparation for deployment
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
- Strong analytical skills
- Engaging presentation style, with the ability to control and manage multiple presentation scenarios
- Ideally a background in or deep experience with ServiceNow is preferred with accreditations covering the full range of ServiceNow products
- Ability to work under pressure and work on multiple campaigns at the same time
- Strong Pre-sales experience, ITSM experience would be advantageous (Tool or business process)
- Mastery of the Sales process and trusted advisor for account representative
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management
- Experience working with or understanding of Managed Service Providers, Outsourcers, or Systems Integrators
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Strategy Academy Solution Manager
Pre-Sales Solution Architecture Senior Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Enterprise Solution Architect
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.