We are looking for Junior Java Developer who will be responsible for designing and implementing transformational industry and functional solutions to drive business value for our clients.
You will be involved in Defense & Public Safety projects where we work with clients in dealing with increasing threats, strengthening the community through Total Defence, and harnessing innovations to tackle even the most complex issues. One of the more recent highlights include the revamping of the National Service portal (NS Portal) under the Ministry of Defence.
- Design, build and implement custom applications based on specification and work with different stakeholders to ensure successful software release
- Develop scalable codes and solutions
- Execute unit testing and identify software defects
- Improve the existing software configuration
- Take part in code review activities and ensure high quality standards are met
- Propose innovative solutions and ideas to improve productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Have 1 - 2 years of development experiences
- Proficient in Java
- Open to other frameworks
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Experience in at least one full Software Development Life Cycle would be preferable
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong understanding of different databases such as Oracle, MSSQL or MySQL would be a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.