The Products Operating Group serves a set of increasingly interconnected consumer-relevant industries: Consumer Goods & Services; Retail; Life Sciences; Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Infrastructure & Transportation Services, and Air, Freight & Logistics and Travel Services. While disparate, these industries all directly impact the environments in which their customers live and are all central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies
- Thought leadership on how ASEAN companies can leverage Talent and HR for strategic advantage while managing the typical challenges that face all companies in ASEAN
- Develop compelling client value propositions, proposal development and detailed plans to support execution and realization of desired client outcomes
- Subject to talent specialization, a depth of understanding in multiple areas of HR operations and / or behavioral science based on data to determine behavior through change enablement.
- Manage key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project.
- Design and facilitate complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to juniors, peers and leaders.
- Minimum of 4+ years of prior consulting experience is expected for Consultants.
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.