HR processes, and an understanding of HR software applications for managing talent, improving workforce performance, and developing employees.
Talent Management, including org design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
Change Management execution for complex multi organisation/ Geography programmes
Minimum 5 + years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected.
- Shape and Deliver Business Transformation Projects
- Identifying and prioritizing client value creation opportunities based on research and analysis activities and an understanding of client visions, performance gaps, and needs.
- Shaping and leading the business solution implementation: defining and supervising business architecture, process design and development activities, developing capabilities and performance measurements/ KPIs.
- Developing implementation plans and leading teams to execute project deliverables to schedule, budget and performance goals.
- Managing project financials. Assessing and managing risk throughout the project lifecycle and making adjustments as needed. Ensuring planned business outcomes are achieved.
- Directing business pilots and client deployment activities.
- Designing the projects overall communication strategy and approach to the desired change journey.
- Managing key client stakeholder relationships and communications at all stages of the project. Facilitating complex meetings, presentations and workshops to build client commitment for the change.
- Cultivating follow-on opportunities at clients and developing compelling business case/ proposals to new business opportunities.
- Participating in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development, recruiting).
- Identify and begin developing expertise in specific practice specialty areas to drive firm recognized expertise development.
- Providing coaching and mentoring to analysts and consultants.
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected for Consultants.
- Minimum of 6 + years of prior consulting and/or professional services experience is expected for Managers.
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.