- Create products that demonstrate outstanding interaction design for our clients and their customers.
- Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
- Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
- Uncover user needs through research & data, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Lead Interaction Design activities and research-based design practice at a project level. Manage relationships with partners and clients with respect to these activities.
- Explain, discuss, and justify design decisions eloquently. Give effective feedback and direction to other team members.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
- Help to evolve the Interaction Design practice, pulling in state of the art methods from external and internal expertise.
- Frame design solutions and explain thinking and rationale in a compelling way. Lead the communication of research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale.
- Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
- Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
- Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
- Advanced knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience, 4+ years leadership/management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.