Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
We are actively hiring talents in the Software Engineering space and has opportunities for professionals in the Pegasystems space.
Click on the “Apply” icon and get ready to embark on the next exciting phase of your career with us at Accenture!
As a Pega Professional, you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
- Implementing and assisting in designing analysis that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participate in implementing the technical infrastructure, including networks, platforms and servers, enterprise enabling, application enabling, security and operations management
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing applications to keep them performing in accordance to technical and functional specifications; perform preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
- Relevant IT working experience in Java/ .Net development
- Minimum 2 years' experience using Pegasystems framework
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7)
- Demonstrated understanding of various Pega Rules – Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to work as a team member
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.