Job Title : Technology Strategy Analyst
Level : Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
- The candidate will support stream lead in delivery typical strategy project cross industry, having focus in build strong capability on TS core offering (Enterprise Architecture, IT Operating Model, Information Management Strategy) or new TS Offering (e.gg. Blockchain Strategy).
- Project delivery: Developing an understanding of the client’s issues, gathering data, conducting interviews, building models, synthetizing information, supporting the preparation of written deliverables for clients, developing an understanding of the Energy Industry.
- Client interactions: Understanding client organization and culture, demonstrating professionalism and sensitivity, building trust and respect from client team members to be able to convince them.
- Delivery Management: Effectively prioritizing own tasks and ensuring quality of own deliverables, demonstrating adaptability in working style, a positive attitude and willingness to help, meeting deadlines.
- New graduates in Business, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science
- Consistent track record in designing comprehensive Next generation IT strategies, including but not limited to IT benchmarking, IT-Digital unit set up, Multiyear Technology evolution roadmap, Information and Data strategy, IT sourcing strategy, IT Application portfolio evolution strategy, IT Cloud strategy and IT Governance
- The candidate need to have analytical and strategic thinking, passionate for technology and with a good business acumen
- Deep experience in developing associated business cases and plans which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices
- Good business acumen to find the best way to support key strategic pillar with technology
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AI…) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model
- Basic knowledge of key emerging methodology (Agile, DevOps, Design thinking) and how to use it to improve IT related department
- Good understanding of IT and Digital Unit operating model. Knowledge of emerging agile enterprise framework (SaFe, DAD, Less) is a plus
- Basic understanding of Architecture definition and planning for key industry processes and for multichannel environment.
- Experiences on define operating model and architecture for IoT, Digital product management and data management is a plus
- Background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Ability to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to continue to broaden technology skills
- Demonstrable success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet
- Commitments and quality expectations
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- Ability to work with different stakeholder in multifunctional and multinational projects
- Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Fluent Arabic and English is a must.
- Readiness to travel within the GCC region
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.