As a member of the Global Legal Network, this role will provide key support to the Song Legal Team in Accenture Global Services Legal focusing on Strategy, Marketing, eCommerce, Metaverse and Sustainability.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
GLN CORE and Global Services Legal (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as S&C, Interactive, Technology, Security and Operations.
Accenture Song is the rebranded Service line that includes Accenture’s agency network, which was named the world’s largest digital network on the AdAge Agency Report 2022. Accenture Song’s ambition is to be the go-to-destination for any business that has goals for sustained growth and customer relevance – from Fortune 50s to start-ups. Accenture Song brings to life the unlimited potential of imagination, technology, and intelligence and delivers growth through relevance.
Accenture Song Legal – is the team of legal professionals supporting the Accenture Song business with initiatives and projects (including Metaverse and Sustainability) within the scope of offering support and solutions, regulatory compliance, ventures and acquisitions (V&As), post-merger integration (PMI), strategic alliances and SME support to Sales & Delivery.
- Understand Global Services Legal area needs and priorities, strategy, objectives, and opportunities
- Good understanding of relevant company policies
- Enhance subject-matter expertise in the concerned support area
- Act as a POC and escalation point for the support area
- Understand, suggest, and encourage process improvements in the support area
- Conduct research and summarize findings in the support area
- Collaborate with tech teams in development of new tool or enhancement of existing ones
- Create checklists and other process documents
- Represent GLN; directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues
- Supervise the management of SharePoint, Legal Connection and communication records
- Identify and drive trainings for the team for upskilling and professional development
- Support implementation of new initiatives in Global Services Legal support area or within Legal/GLN
- Build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team
- Effectively manage any direct reports and any assigned team members, quick conflict resolution
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior members of the team
- Provide individuals with positive and developmental feedback
- Proactively try to ‘give back’ to GLN/Legal.