Accenture is one of the world’s leading providers of sourcing and procurement services, we help our clients’ architect, build and operate high performance procurement organizations through our global and flexible solutions. At Accenture, we partner with forward-thinking business leaders of the world’s most dynamic companies, to transform procurement and drive sustainable changes to their cost structures.
As one of the leading procurement Business Process Services specialists, Accenture excels at helping companies build the foundation for long-term growth. We are committed to delivering outstanding service through our exceptional people.
Within the procurement sourcing and contracting role you will act as a project consultant and implement small to medium complexity sourcing projects, provide support to larger strategic sourcing projects and execute the facilitation of supplier agreement.
• Identify sourcing opportunities and complete sourcing activities in respective spend area within defined boundaries
• Connect with stakeholders to ensure delivery is aligned to procurement and stakeholder objectives
• Develop and manage partnerships with internal clients (including cross functional collaboration) and relationships with strategic suppliers, ensuring good communication across all relevant functions.
• Deliver important metric reporting of supplier performance finding opportunities for data to improve delivery
• Conduct review of contract performance along with main stakeholder and spending for categories, coordinate suppliers performance, preparing executive reports and presentations
• Initiate market research as needed
• Perform problem-solving functions to ensure customer satisfaction with Accenture’s services