The Global Services Legal team is seeking to appoint a Services Counsel in support of the Accenture Operations business. This is exciting opportunity which can cover a large portfolio of businesses and offerings including Marketing Operations, Digital Commerce Operations, Sales Operations, Digital Inside Sales and Next Generation Customer Operations.
In-house, public sector and private practice candidates will all be considered, but experience of working with international teams in a global business, supporting technology, and taking products and services to market are highly desirable.
- Collaboratively work with Operations and its Growth Services business teams to evaluate and prepare new offerings for market.
- Help build Operations and Growth Services Legal support by developing and nurturing a network of working relationships with clients and support functions across our Operations organization as well as with lawyers in our Global Services, Ethics and Compliance, Government Relations and Contracting Legal groups.
- Directly advise our business clients on legal issues; prepare risk reviews, clear guidelines, communication messages, guidance, templates, and training on offerings for sales and go to market teams, offering development teams, technical teams and legal colleagues.
- Provide SME legal advice and drafting assistance to other lawyers/SMEs engaged in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating complex client and partner agreements.
- Support business leadership and Accenture’s Ventures & Acquisitions Legal team in the evaluation of prospective acquisition targets and development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy.
- Take on special projects or assignments outside of the role as needed for Global Services Legal, Operations and/or Growth Services.