Accenture Legal encompasses ~2800 lawyers, contract management and other professionals in 46 countries, making us amongst the biggest in-house units of our kind globally.
Legal Operations (Legal Ops) provides services to other Legal functions that improve their day-to-day efficiency and effectiveness, facilitate change and control costs. This Strategic Program Manager role is part of the Strategic Programme Management & Operations team within Legal Ops.
This is an exciting opportunity to support Accenture Legal to shape and deliver on some if it’s highest priority initiatives. Working closely with the Legal Executive Committee (LEC) this role will involve managing one or many projects using the lastest Accenture programmatic methodologies to ensure successful on time, on budget delivery.
Reports to: Global Strategic Programme Management Lead
- Strategic Program & Operation team members
- Head of Legal Operations
The individual will be supporting the projects on several dimensions and is expected to dynamically prioritize this support as needed:
- Strategy Development: Help shape and develop the overall strategy for Legal including the creation of any themes or pillar and associated initiatives to support execution.
- Project Shaping & Planning: Undertake project shaping and planning to ensure there is clarity in how milestones will be met and who is responsible for what activities.
- Project Reporting & Governance: Create a structure to evaluate success, share information and make decisions
- Programme Management (PM): Delivery of project management activities and ensure that milestones are met.
- Communications: Ensure clear Communication and Stakeholder Engagement using different channels, as appropriate, to ensure stakeholders are informed and engaged as they should be.