Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Our small, global group of investigators work closely with other legal and business teams to conduct and oversee corporate compliance investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various reporting channels.
- Work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such investigations
- Manage teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations
- Manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations of allegations of misconduct related to financial and regulatory matters received through Accenture’s various reporting channels, which includes:
- defining scope,
- developing investigative plan,
- notifying appropriate personnel,
- conducting interviews,
- compiling investigation status and reports,
- recommending and implementing proper remedial measures,
- Work with and provide legal advice concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures to senior business and HR leadership
- Manage teams of internal and external resources
- Oversee, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards