Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song-all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to add new value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
We’re looking for new team members to help support our internal processes here at Accenture, and we want to hear from professionals with a keen demeanour and curiosity about developing their career!
You’ll play a key part in driving accurate process, asset management, developing relationships with key partners and supporting our many employees globally!
- User ID Management for all external contractors in Italy, supervising IT asset delivery/retire to meet local and global KPI/SLA
- Asset Management for VR (Oculus) following local process
- Asset Management for Device not standard following local process
- Italy responsible for PC Replacement program, granting relationship and alignment between CIO Global process and local 3rd part vendor technicians in charge to handle this activity at local level
- User support for PC developer/MAC requests, helping CIO TS ICEG Lead during the approval process
- Follow-up Customer Satisfaction Survey results
- Asset Management for CDL customers in Italy