• Involved in the preparation of the annual statutory financial statement’s entities in line with filing deadlines
• Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for the annual Statutory Audit
• Preparation of reconciliations between the IFRS/Local GAAP and US GAAP Ledgers
• Participate in technical accounting research, including assessing the financial reporting implications of recently issued accounting standards on the business.
• Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records
• Liaising with auditors, answering queries, and providing data as required
• Perform internal controls for statutory reporting purposes.
• Meet key reporting deadlines.
• Provide reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects.
• Accounting background with strong analytical skills
• Ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritise
• Sense of responsibility, initiative and high quality work standards
• Analytical and computer skills (MS Office – Excel, Word)
• Communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
• Positive attitude and flexibility
• Prior experience of SAP an advantage
• Fluency in English is required