Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in Strategy and Consulting, Technology, Song and Operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We are building a new talent acquisition team that will be the heart of our organization supporting recruitment across Europe. Our future openings will be targeting a range of different roles, encompassing skillsets across Recruitment and Sourcing. In particular we are looking for Strategic Sourcers to strengthen our team!
Strategic Sourcers enhance our Recruitment team by enabling us to strategically headhunt and engage niche talent across Europe.
If you are passionate about making an impact in business by getting the best talent on board, and you have innovative ideas about how and where to find the right people – we’d love to hear from you!
· Work with the Recruiting and Sourcing leads to develop the sourcing strategy for their area
· Work closely with the Recruitment team to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and support the build of future talent pipelines for “always-on” demand
· Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the Sourcing Associate Manager, Recruitment Marketing and Procurement teams to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business
· Pro-active sourcing and submission of pre-qualified talent with accountability for delivering results in-line with agreed SLAs and KPIs
· Delivering excellent candidate experience through developing and nurturing relationships with sourced candidates
· Creating and delivering reporting and business/stakeholder updates as required and in-line with defined governance matrices, delivering data-led insights · Actively contribute to sourcing meetings, project plans and initiatives, working in close collaboration with the wider Europe Sourcing team
· Coach and develop team members
Expert in sourcing methodologies and deep knowledge of optimized searches (Boolean, X-Ray, etc) with demonstrable experience in delivering talent pipelines through social and other channels