Knowledge Skills and Experience
- 8+ years relevant experience in a corporate or law firm setting.
- Experience analyzing complex facts and situations to provide risk analysis and mitigation strategies
- Understanding of or willingness to learn about regulatory frameworks that may apply to the innovations, including with respect to data protection and privacy
- Track record of developing trusted relationships with senior business leaders
- Experience shaping deals and evaluating innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings
Behaviours and Attributes
- Strong interest in learning about emerging technologies
- Commitment to a creative, inclusive, and diverse workplace.
- A pragmatic and practical approach to advising and delivering legal support.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to working with diverse teams and developing trusted relationships with business leaders.
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization.
Education and Qualifications
- Education: JD or equivalent degree or legal qualification and admitted to the bar (or local equivalents) in good standing or otherwise authorized to practice law