Our global legal network is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services – focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
The contract specialist role is part of our Legal and Commercial Services. Our professionals bring innovative ideas to commercial reality with a focus on maximising value for all parties through a deep understanding of legal, business, and commercial risks. We work alongside Accenture sales and delivery teams throughout the entire contract lifecycle to provide high quality advice and support for negotiation, drafting and ongoing management of client contracts
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Analysing and solving moderately complex problems. Creating new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Work with contract management staff across multiple projects, accounts, and geographies
- Support pre-award sales activities, assist with deal shaping, negotiate commercial and contractual outcomes with sales and business teams, including contract drafting support