The Statutory Manager will have overall responsibility for the execution and delivery of the consolidated and standalone financial statements in line with internal policy deadlines, planning and execution of statutory audits and liaising with external advisors.
- Lead, develop and supervise team members in the production of the consolidated financial statements and standalone financial statements
- Responsibility for planning and managing the statutory compliance timetable in line with Accenture’s internal policy deadlines and local legal requirements.
- Responsible for tax compliance in supervised country (CIT, VAT and other applicable taxes)
- Manage relationship with Tax advisor, answering queries and providing data as required.
- Oversee technical accounting research, including assessing the financial reporting implications of recently issued accounting standards on the business.
- Support and coach team members and ensure adequate succession planning is in place to ensure long-term performance of the team.
- Handle escalated queries and build strong country-based knowledge.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and internal financial controls.
- Manage the relationship with the Company’s auditors answering queries & providing data as required.
- Involvement in setting up and improving on processes with a view to making them more efficient.
- Maximise team performance through target management and motivation.
- Facilitate and provide cross team support as required.
- Provide reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects