The Financial Senior Analyst will support all aspects of the Statutory accounts’ preparation and Corporate Income Tax return preparation process and US GAAP close process.
- Supporting the monthly US GAAP close process
- Monthly analysis of the Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet G/L accounts and support global quarterly reporting
- Provide analysis and support to the Financial Controller as required.
- Involved in the preparation of schedules and working papers for the Financial Statements and Corporate Income Tax return in line with filing deadlines.
- Participation in annual audit in Local GAAP Financial Statements in line with set deadlines.
- Preparation of reconciliations between Local GAAP and US GAAP Ledgers
- Assist in answering queries from our external providers and providing data as required
- Perform internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley/Statutory controls
- Meet key reporting deadlines.