Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
The Financial Accountant will support all aspects of the Statutory accounts’ preparation, Tax compliance and the US GAAP close process
- Supporting aspects of the monthly US GAAP close process
- Review and analysis of the Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet
- Provide business insights, analysis and support to the Financial Controller as required
- Involved in the accounting for acquisitions and liquidations.
- Involved in the preparation of the annual statutory financial statement’s entities in line with filing deadlines
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for the annual Statutory Audit
- Participate in technical accounting research, including assessing the financial reporting implications of recently issued accounting standards on the business.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records
- Supporting the Tax compliance process as required
- Liaising with auditors/Tax advisors, answering queries and providing data as required
- Perform internal controls in compliance with Sarbanes Oxley
- Meet key reporting deadlines
- Supervising Junior team members