Lead, conduct, and oversee “corporate compliance” (“Conduct Counts” or “CC”) investigations arising out of alleged misconduct raised through Accenture’s various CoBE reporting channels.
Reporting to Global Conduct Counts Matters Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator, manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations, and work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such reports and investigations.
- Actively assist and/or conduct investigations of CC and personnel-related allegations of misconduct registered through Accenture’s various reporting channels
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations (at the direction of an attorney), which includes: defining scope, reviewing documentation, developing investigative plan, notifying appropriate personnel, conducting interviews, compiling investigation status and reports, recommending and implementing proper remedial measures, concluding matters appropriately
- Provide advice to organizational leadership concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures related to CC allegations
- Collaborate with internal and external resources assembled to address and resolve allegations of misconduct or allegations of other improper processes/practices
- Oversee, counsel, guide, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct CC-related investigations
- Draft and/or review analyses to address risks of CC-related misconduct
- Consult with and advise HR leadership concerning nature, risks, investigation and remediation of matters
- Work with regional Corporate Investigators, Geographic Legal and HR Leads, Global leads of internal functions, and other Global leadership on investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
- Promptly identify and escalate CC matters to Regional Leads for oversight
- Develop internal guidelines on CC-investigation related issues
- Reports to: GCCM Regional Lead - Corporate Investigator
- Collaborates with: local HR/ER/Legal professionals to effectuate investigations