Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world!
At Accenture we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job satisfaction.
Data & AI Compliance is part of our CORE (Compliance, Operations, Regulatory and Ethics) group in Legal. Our professionals work closely with other Legal teams, corporate and business functions to ensure we do business in a responsible and compliant way, and help bring our values to life, every day, with a focus on building and maintaining trust of our people, clients, suppliers and partners. We identify and manage legal, business and commercial risks and provide high quality guidance and advice to our organization.
As Senior Manager, Data & AI Compliance, you have a core role in building and leading Accenture’s new global Data & Applied Intelligence compliance program, reporting to and in close cooperation with the Associate Director, Data & AI Compliance. The program will ensure Accenture meets contractual obligations, legal and regulatory requirements as well as voluntary commitments made in the fields of data governance and applied (artificial) intelligence, with a strong focus on bringing Accenture’s values and culture to life.
This role will be central for our activities to design, build and maintain a strong compliance program which sits next to our mature data privacy program. The program will be established in 2022 and should very soon be operational while we will further extend it in 2023 and beyond. It works in close alignment with our other compliance programs, our Global Services Legal team, Responsible AI team and others. It is a full-time role that will be filled by an experienced senior professional able to demonstrate strong expertise and interest in the areas of digital, technology, governance and compliance.
The Senior Manager, Data & AI Compliance is expected to demonstrate leadership behaviors, which include adhering to Accenture’s Core Values. The successful candidate is also expected to promote and practice all aspects of Accenture’s leadership DNA.
Closely working with the Associate Director, Data & AI Compliance, your key responsibilities will be to
- Design and build, in a phased approach, a comprehensive compliance program aligned to Accenture’s framework of compliance, reflecting leading industry practice;
- Oversee and be part of a global and diverse team of dedicated experts;
- Identify relevant current and future legal, regulatory and policy requirements as well as voluntary commitments and industry best practices, and translate them into Accenture policy, standards and controls;
- Develop tools and concepts for, and to conduct, reviews and assessments, with a focus on high-risk ones, to ensure ongoing compliance;
- Closely work with risk, information security and other teams to build and run the program, supporting our risk and quality management as well as post market monitoring, each as relevant for the scope of the program;
- Support client facing work such as client assessments and contracts;
- Partner and interact with key business stakeholders and senior individuals across Accenture, to ensure data and AI compliance issues are considered at the outset of new services, offerings, projects, products and initiatives;
- Represent function on selected committees and working groups;
- Keep abreast of technology trends and developments and their impact, and develop guidance, training and thought leadership for internal audiences;
- Build and maintain strong and trusted relationships with internal and external stakeholders, in particular with legal and business teams, and interaction with clients, as needed;
- Effectively work with a team of legal professionals and business teams in remote locations, providing advice and guidance in an engaged, business focused and pragmatic manner.