A technology professional who helps industrial companies use automation to make things quicker, cheaper, and more valuable. You've got in-depth know-how when it comes to Autonomous Mobile Robots & Automated Guided Vehicles (AMR/AGV) for material movement, working, on implementation.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- assess industrial sites to identify mobile robotic system value opportunities
- Identify requirements and scopes, create robotics solution plans, research and conceptualize, perform pre-implementation feasibility analysis, draw process flows and optimize material movement, design workflows and facilities modifications, project implementation plans, select components, interact with vendors, create proposals for implementation – all related to material movement robotics automation
- Act as a subject matter expert in mobile robotics, intra-logistics, material movement, and storage robotics automation
- Leverage your know-how and experience in designing and implementing autonomous mobile robotics, automated guided vehicles, and automated forklifts across warehouses, distribution centers, and manufacturing
- Collaborate with partners to assist in the design or development of robotic automation solutions as well as integrate with the overall solution plan and other platforms like ERP, WMS, and MES
- Actively support robotics systems design, process and discrete simulation, implementation, factory acceptance, deployment, Information Technology and Operational Technology systems integration with robots, maintenance and support, optimization
- Work across sectors with a focus on consumer goods, manufacturing, retail, automotive, food, and beverage
- interact with executives, engineers, program managers, IT, procurement, and vendors from startup to large companies
- Feedback control, state estimation, and system identification of dynamical systems
- Modeling and fusion of sensors (e.g., GPS, IMU, LIDAR)
- Path-planning and scheduling algorithms for one or more agents
- SLAM in dynamic environments with sensor and communication constraints
- Computer vision; image and video processing
- Modeling, simulation, and analysis of complex dynamical systems
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in one of the world's largest IT consulting companies, in an international environment as well a young and dynamic team
- Innovative projects for prestigious clients
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- Career development through focus on technical and soft-skill training and personal growth
- Generous benefits package (including private medical care, lunch vouchers, sports passes, flexible work time)
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
- 4+ y experience working for an autonomous/automated mobile robotics vendor (such as robot OEM or service integrator) as a sales engineer, system engineering, site implementation engineer, service consulting, or deployment manager
- Technical solid foundation in routing planning, layout design, fleet management, computer vision technology applications in AMR/AGV, skills in ROS, Python, and C/C++
- Familiarity with computer vision algorithms, including machine learning approaches
- Experience with real-time software and real-time operating systems
- Ability to travel to industrial sites across Europe with occasional travel overseas, at times on short notice
- Ability to stand and walk for an extended duration in industrial environments
- Bachelor's or degree in Science, Engineering, or Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Timisoara