Geo CC Entity Matters Manager
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth !
Accenture is seeking a corporate attorney with M&A and corporate governance experience. The individual will support the Global Lead for PMI entity integration and another team member, and work with cross-functional teams supporting M&A and PMI, including contracting leads, tax, HR, treasury, finance, controllership, offshore legal leads, outside counsel, corporate development and other specialties.
· Support the management of post-merger integration activities for numerous global acquisitions, track deliverables and deadlines and coordinate among outside counsel, integration leads, and in-country lawyers around the globe.
· Drive the execution of a detailed Tax and Legal integration plan, interfacing with outside counsel on drafting the necessary legal documents, reviewing, and revising such documents and coordinating execution. Assist in coordinating legalizations and apostilles.
· Draft or review corporate resolutions, internal transfer agreements, powers of attorney, distribution and contribution agreements, LLC agreements, etc.
· Coordinate several integration programs at different phases of integration, including closing day activities, go-live / cutover activities, and entity liquidations.
· Participate in (and sometimes lead) post-acquisition integration meetings - kickoff meeting, functional group meetings, and regular check points with outside counsel or local legal.
· Diligently track, record and report integration progress using existing trackers on a Microsoft TeamSite.
· Draft documents and/or oversee the dissolution of legal entities no longer required.
· Support our legal entity records team to advise of share transfers, dissolutions or other changes impacting the firm’s corporate structure.
· Manage outside counsel spend so it does not exceed budget.
· Track spend and look for ways to reduce outside counsel costs.
· Over time, develop training materials and conduct trainings.
· Assist with strategic initiatives aimed at process improvement.
· Law Degree
· 3+ years of experience in M&A or corporate governance/internal entity restructuring.
· Ability to manage multiple complex global projects and other strategic initiatives.
· Strong organizational and project management skills, inter-personal skills and initiative are key attributes for the role. Detail-oriented and quick learners are desirable qualities.
· Team player who is able to work well in a group and with virtual, global, and cross-functional teams. Has confidence to ask questions, manage meetings and follow up with others re deliverables and status.