Career Level: Specialist (Consultant)
Business area: Corporate Functions
Skill Track: Human Resources
Talent Supply Demand Specialist will serve as the primary talent supply chain point of contact for the Venture & Acquisition and Post Merger Integration teams managing acquisitions into Accenture globally.
This person is responsible to provide a Talent Supply Chain expert perspective in order to assess the requirements and support needed for each deal from pre-close to stabilization post-cut-over. The Talent Supply Demand Specialist will be responsible for assessing current organization Talent Supply Chain processes, determining opportunities and priorities to implement standard/customized Accenture tools and processes, and then managing that transition and implementation plan. This will require extensive collaboration with the acquired organization’s HR and Operations team, multiple Venture & Acquisitions workstreams, as well as Strategic Service’s Talent Supply Chain, Leads and the Talent Supply Chain COE.
- Assists with the current state evaluation of new business deal
- Provides an integration recommendation regarding process, tools, resource requirements, cost and timeline based on the business requirements, business case, and Accenture Talent Supply Chain processes, tools, and guidelines
- Develops an integration plan and leads the Talent Supply Chain integration activities through to steady state
- Works closely with the Global Talent Supply Chain leads to ensure current company guidelines are considered in transition plans considering the specific nuances of the new business deal
- Partners with Recruiting leads to ensure current recruiting processes and tools are considered in transition plans considering the nuances of the new business deal
- Develops and maintains specific assets appropriate to Talent Supply Chain diligence and integration planning/execution
- Liaise with the Client Account HR Team, Venture & Acquisitions and Post Merger Integration teams
- Provides weekly updates on the status of New Business deals in progress
- Ensures Talent Supply Chain items impacting process, system, and people issues are documented/ resolved
- Facilitates handover from integration team to steady state Talent Supply Chain resources
Basic Qualifications (Must-Have Skills/Experience):
Education: Bachelor's degree or an additional 4 years of professional experience
Minimum 2- 3+ years of Supply-Demand experience
Minimum 2-3+ years of HR experience
Preferred Skill Requirements:
- TFS/HRCA demand management experience
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients
- Experience with understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc. as they are filling demand
- Experience working with executive leadership
- Experience managing and directing work efforts of multiple teams
- Experience supporting transitions/mergers/acquisitions
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Ability to enlist others in activities through a collaborative approach
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Overtime should be expected in this role 10-15% (average)
- Travel as business needs require.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.