Bring your Cloud talent and passion to Accenture – Work at the forefront of cloud technology, helping clients “imagine and invent” their own future. Build your career with the best. Join us!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
Work along with Accenture Cloud First, a multi-service group of 70,000 cloud professionals that will leverage Accenture’s industry and technology capabilities and ecosystem partnerships with a focus of enabling organizations to move to the cloud with greater speed and value.
What will help you succeed:
- 2 years of experience in the use, installation, support and troubleshooting Linux servers
- 1 year of experience with containerization/cloud computing
- Experience with high availability and business continuity principles
- Experience with Terraform
- Jenkins/Ansible/Bash scripting/Chef experience/Gitlab CI
- Networking and security knowledge
- Believe in what you do
- AWS Certification
- Experience of working in a multisite environment