Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
With more than 530.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
If you are passionate about Java and have:
- Minimum 2 years Java experience
- Experience with frameworks like Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JPA
- Knowledge of TDD by using at least one of the following: JUNIT, TESTNG, MOCKITO
- Experience with SOA, EJB, REST/SOAP services, microservices
- Hands on experience with versioning control systems as SVN / GIT
- Good knowledge of Maven, Gradle
- Exposure to continuous integration/delivery (Huston, Jenkins)
- Knowledge of RDBMS systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.) / NoSQL
- Capability to logically develop highly scalable distributed systems
Then join our team!
- Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements
- Speak English and we appreciate French as well
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.