This role is expected to lead and manage the technology team supporting BPS’s Banking and Insurance proposals. The role will support our BPS Solutioning Team as the lead Technology Solution Architect in pre-sales/RFP processes.
Key activities include:
- Manage and coordinate involved technology teams in on- and offshore locations supporting the deal
- Develop technical solution design and create corresponding cost estimates
- Present and discuss solutions with client executives
- Present technology solution to internal executive approvers
- Focus on the overall BPS Technology Solution
- Single point of contact for all BPS technology groups
- Drive the solutioning of a new technology offering
- Drive the solutioning of non-standard technology solution
- Be the senior resource who is capability of discussing the entire technology solution with client/Accenture leadership
- Assist the contract team with the technology related schedules
- Experience with Banking and Insurance offering capabilities and services
- Self-motivated and ability to work with remote resources and teams
- Strong communication skills and experienced in communication at executive level
- Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent English
- Executive Presence
- Familiarity with Tech for Ops and other BPS technology solutions and functions
- Familiarity with the BPS organization
- Experience with outsourcing applications such as ERPs, reporting, reconciliation and workflow tools
- Experience with other offering-specific capabilities (F&A, HR, Procurement, Health, Marketing, Utilities a plus)
- Experience with contracting for technology services
- IT Security experience
- IT Operations experience
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Technology Solution Architect
Posted 25 days ago
Complex Sales Solutioning Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
F&A Technology Solutioning Architect
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.