- Design operations management solutions for Order-to-Cash comprising of resource skill, sizing, process design, service management, service level design, benchmarking, transformation, implementation / knowledge transfer design, etc.;
- Additional responsibility to provide transformation and stabilization support for operation / delivery;
- Leverage deal innovation and Accenture’s capabilities and alliances to generate and drive thought leadership around Order-to-Cash transformation;
- Research and identify opportunities for differentiation of service offerings for Order-to-Cash services;
- Support capability and solution development initiatives leveraging domain, digital and analytics capabilities.
- 10 to 15 years of solution design and/or consulting experience across functions – Order Management, Credit Management, Collections & Dispute Management, Cash Applications and AR Reporting & Analytics as a solution architects, subject matter expert and/or operations leader;
- Multiple industry exposure on solution, delivery, operations will be preferred;
- Should be able to demonstrate extensive client facing and consultative selling experience;
- Should have hands-on and end-to-end design experience of Order-to-Cash operations management components – Process Design, Controls Design & Implementation, Reporting & Analytics, Performance Management metrics & structure, Governance;
- Must have excellent communication – articulation and presentation skills;
- Essential Skills: MS Office package;
- Advanced English skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.